Daeun Son has a master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis. She is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and a member of the Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI). She joined Autism Partnership in 2013 when we established our first office in Seoul. She began working as a program specialist and is now working as a Program Supervisor. She is responsible for supervising individual cases, group sessions, staff training, and parent training. Daeun also receives ongoing training and supervision from Dr. Tracee Parker in the Los Angeles office.
- Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (MSc, BCBA)
- Daeun Son joined Autism Partnership in 2013 as a start member and now working as a senior supervisor
- Being responsible for training Case Managers as well as supervising individual cases and groups.
- In charge of monthly parent seminar, staff training, and ABA conferences.
- Receiving ongoing training and supervision from Dr. Tracee Parker in the Los Angeles office.