It’s Time for School!
Building Quality ABA Educational Programs for Students with Autism spectrum disorder
The editors of this book offer practical advice to special education directors and superintendents while providing extensive training to teachers, direct and supplementary service personnel and parents. It is an essential manual that demonstrates how to determine and optimize the best school placement for students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) while ensuring quality and continuity of service. It’s Time for School! is sure to become the standard guidebook for setting up school-based ABA programs.
• How to Establish an ABA Classroom
• Developing Staff Skills, Workshops, and Classroom Checklists
• Determining the Best Placement
• Functional Behavior Assessment
• Data Collection and Management
• Explanation of Discrete Trial Training