Autism Partnership 2020 International Virtual Conference
Quality Intervention Makes a Difference! Autism Partnership Method
Gathering world-renowned ASD and ABA speakers, Autism Partnership 2020 International Virtual Conference will explore the latest trends in the fields of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and Autism Partnership Method (APM), a progressive model of ABA that is highly individualized, child friendly, holistic and focused on “in-the-moment analysis” and “clinical judgement”.
Combined with real-case sharing of parents and adults diagnosed with ASD, this 2-day conference serves as one of the biggest multi-national ASD platforms for academics, researchers, SEN teachers and parents to get to know how the Autism Partnership Method (APM) can maximize progress and create amazing outcomes for children with ASD.
In order for our audiences from around the globe to benefit from this conference, simultaneous translations in 6 languages will be provided for all featured speaker presentations and perspective sharing from professionals, parents, siblings and adults diagnosed with ASD!
This conference focuses on
- APM – Effective and quality treatment for children diagnosed with ASD
- Scientific-based fact and fiction regarding ASD and ABA
- Cutting-edge research on the effectiveness of APM
- Different perspectives from parents and siblings of children diagnosed with ASD
- Sharing from adults diagnosed with ASD and their journey with APM training
- Simultaneous Translation in 6 languages including Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Russian, Bahasa Indonesia and Arabic
- Case sharing via panel discussion from individuals diagnosed with ASD
- Most current findings and research on effective treatment of ASD
- Acquire insights and knowledge from experts in the field of ASD and ABA
Date and Time
Friday, December 5, 2020
8:30am – 4:30pm (HKT)
Saturday, December 6, 2020
8:30am – 3:00pm (HKT)
Main Language: English
Simultaneous translation includes: Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Russian, Bahasa Indonesia, Arabic
Continue Education Credits (only offer on the 1st day)
|The Behavior Analyst Certification Board||BCBA/ BCaBA||5.5 points|
- To acquire 5.5 points BCBA credits, the applicants need to attend all events on the first day, and sign in and out 4 times in total on time by leaving your Full Name and BCBA number in chatroom of ZOOM (beginning and ending of morning session and afternoon session)
- No credits will be provided if the applicants being late or miss any session(s) on the 1st day.
|Day 1 (Dec 5)||Day 1&2 (Dec 5-6)|
|Regular (Closing: Nov 30)||HKD 502 (USD 65)||HKD 774 (USD 100)|
|Early Bird (until Nov 6)||HKD 385 (USD 50)||HKD 618 (USD 80)|
|Group Offer 20+*||HKD 270 (USD 35)||HKD 464 (USD 60)|
- Replay will be provided for the participants who cannot attend the conference on the event day. Please email us to request before 30th Nov., 2020.
- Group registration is available via Online Payment or Bank Transfer (HK and China only). We’ll contact you by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to collect additional info of the group members after payment settled.