A Campaign that might make a difference in your child’s life and others
This April, to further support families of children with ASD and to address the importance of early intervention and effectiveness of quality APM treatment, we are excited to launch another round of APM Educational Project Campaign, totally Free of Charge, for children with ASD and challenging problems who are in need of quality treatment.
Bringing up a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) can be challenging for parents. Children with ASD may present problem behaviors in many forms, including tantrums, self-stimulation, difficulties in toileting, eating problem, not following instructions and more. These behaviors can be challenging and upsetting for many parents and can prevent their children from reaching their full potential.
In this project, the qualified and selected children will be offered an intensive APM program (from 3 to 5 days) with our clinical team in Hong Kong. During the intensive program, our clinical team will tackle one of the most challenging problems that parents have identified in their child (e.g. not wearing face mask, unable to wait, eating problems, etc)
The entire training progress will be filmed, documented and promoted to the public to increase the awareness and understanding of ASD and the effectiveness of early intervention.
- 3-5 days intensive APM training tackling one of your child’s specific challenging problems, including but not limited to :
- Not willing to wear face mask
- Eating problem
- Waiting problem
- Following instructions
- Curricular planning, execution & evaluation ALL done by our consultant team of AP Hong Kong
- The program will be conducted in our resourceful and fully equipped AP Hong Kong center
- A powerful opportunity for families to witness the positive change in a specific problem area of their child in a short time frame
- FREE OF CHARGE, training fully sponsored by AP
Qualification to apply (Child)
- 2-6 years old
- Diagnosed with ASD or with challenging behaviors
- New to AP training
- Accept to our filming terms on the training progress and sharing to public
The whole training process will be filmed and promoted to educate public on the importance of early intervention and effectiveness of quality ABA treatment.
Application Deadline: on or before Aug 30, 2022.
* Screening interview will be conducted at AP Quarry Bay center in Hong Kong. We’ll select some families to meet both the child and parents in Aug – Sept.
* The training program will be arranged in Aug – Sept or when the threat posed from COVID pandemic in Hong Kong been minimized.
* Please add our email email@example.com in your Contact List and set it as “NOT SPAM” so to prevent missing our emails.1
|Date||Local families: Screening and Training will be arranged in Aug – Sept 2022|
Overseas families: will be arranged when border restriction release
|Time||Monday – Friday|
(9:00 – 11:45 & 13:00 – 15:30；Parent Meeting：15:30 – 16:00）
|Location||AP Hong Kong center|
(7/F or 27/F, 633 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong）
English/ Mandarin/ Cantonese
**FREE OF CHARGE on program fee (not including lunch, transportation, accommodation or any other arrangement)
Let’s work together to make a difference for your child and other children with ASD!