AP Kowloon Center Parents Open Day – BOOK NOW
Autism Partnership will be opening a brand-new center in Kowloon, Lai Chi Kok!
Come join AP Kowloon Open day on Saturday, July 10 to get to know about AP and find out what we do to make a difference for our children with ASD!
This open day will be an excellent opportunity for you to see our center in action, meet our professional clinical team and the director of AP, Toby Mountjoy. It is also an opportunity for you to ask us any questions you may have regarding early intervention for children with ASD and the effectiveness of progressive APM (Autism Partnership Method).
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY?
- Welcome talk conducted by AP consultant
- Tour the newly expanded premises and learning spaces designed for children with ASD
- Meet our director Mr. Toby Mountjoy and the clinical team
- Get insights into progressive Autism Partnership Method
- Ask questions about the intervention and programs
In light of the social distancing measures, we will limit the number of attendees per session. Seize the chance, and first come first served!
|Date:||Saturday, July 10, 2021|
|Time:||9:30am – 3:30pm|
|Sessions:||4 (each session contains max. 4 families)|
Session A 9:30 -10:30
Session B 10:40 – 11:40
Session C 1:00 – 2:00
Session D 2:10 – 3:10
|Duration for each session:||55mins|
|Location:||37/F, Saxon Tower, 7 Cheung Shun Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, HK|
|Who:||Parents with children with ASD|