This year, Autism Partnership will launch its first Holiday Jumpstart Program in the Sanya, Hainan.
As many families travel to Hong Kong to receive our Jumpstart Program, we have now designed the program so that families can also take a holiday at the same time. The Holiday Jumpstart Program is a 5-day intensive course conducted by our consultants. Children are given the opportunity to work directly with AP experienced consultants, receive specialized tailor-made training, and make rapid progress in a short time. We will also provide a team of therapists from Hong Kong to engage your children in fun activities so that parents can have more time by themselves and ensure their children are having fun.
Our Consultants in Sanya
- 5-day Holiday Jumpstart Program
- All day oversight and supervision from Toby Mountjoy
- Daily 1-hour lunch training with consultants, all dishes will be provided by our chef
- 2 hours daily fun time with multiple fun and engaging after program activities designed by our therapists. Activities will be tailored to the group by our team but may include swimming, making sandcastles, social games and treasure hunts
- A daily 30 mins face to face individual meeting with the consultant to understand the progress and training of your child.
- Pre trip evaluation to ascertain your child’s needs
- AP will provide parents a report describing the goals of the program and the future direction.
- Summer camp feel with 4 children learning safely in a large private villa
|Day 1 *||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5|
|9:30 – 12:00||Holiday Jumpstart Morning Session|
|12:00 – 1:00||Lunch Hour|
|1:00 – 4:00||Holiday Jumpstart Afternoon Session|
|4:00 – 6:00|
*9:30 – 10:00 briefing and visit tour session for parents on Day 1.
|Date||To be confirmed|
*Price does not include family accommodation and flights