A 1 Month Program that Focusses on Challenging behavior.
Children with ASD can present problem behaviors in many forms. Your child may display:
- Tantrums/ Screaming
- Self-Stimulation (e.g. hand flapping, spinning objects)
- Rigidities (e.g. only eat certain food or wear certain clothes)
- Difficulties in toilet training
- Elopement (running away or wandering off)
- Destruction (throwing or breaking objects)
- Aggression (hitting, scratching or biting others)
- Self-harm (hitting or biting self)
These behaviors may be challenging for you and can prevent your child from reaching his/her full potential. This program will assess the purposes of the problem behaviors and design a proactive program to teach replacement skills.
1-month Behavior Intervention Program is a 1 month full-day 1 on 1 intensive ABA training program specifically for children with ASD who engage in problem behavior.
Students are provided with a highly individualized ABA training plan by AP experienced consultants and therapists. Participants will be able to have access to outcome-driven active training. Learning will be focused on achieving improvement in challenging behavior.
How it works?
- One therapist to one child
- Consultation before the program starts to set the goals with parents
- Tailor-made curriculum according to the needs of the child
- Learning and practice in different settings
- Learning data and progress is recorded
- Frequent supervision by Case Consultants
- Progress meetings with Parents
|Duration||1 month (period from July to September)|
|Time||9:00am – 11:45am & 13:00pm – 15:30pm|
|Application Deadline||31st August, 2020|